Sunday 28 January 2007

Wireless Projector






From Blog Pics

I have been playing with a Panasonic Wireless Projector this week.


It is a great piece of equipment. It worked perfectly with our network. Once I realised how to configure it properly (It wasn't difficult, I was a bit slow)


The only problem I have is getting Google Earth to show up over the wireless but I am hoping to have an answer to that tomorrow. I suspect its an OpenGL setting I need to find.


The way the wireless projector works with the internet (I think) is that you use the controlling PC to call a page and that page is sent to the projectors IP Address. It works well.


One question I have at the moment is, if the projector is fixed in place thn can I save wireless bandwidth by using a projector which is hardwired through the CAT5 network?


I suspect, if such a projector exists, it would mean that any media called would be transferred via the hardwire making it much more efficient.


Does anyone have an suggestions, ideas, comments?


 


 


2 comments:

islayian said...

Not only can you switch between the users but you can also have upto 16 users on the screen at once in a 4x4 matrix.
This is not a full class but I can see voting or 'Pair, Share' working well with it.

lisaannp said...

I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. best bluetooth projector