Thursday 16 August 2007

Summer? What Summer?

I feel like its been a long time since my last update. The reason for this is its because its been a long since my last update.

This is not because I have been away and lounging on a beach but because we have been getting everything together for the new term.

I am not going to update everything in one go but here is the trailer for my next few posts.

Still to finish off:

Now I have written it down it seems not much but I know how much work has been done by the support staff.

We also have 5 NQT's, 1 full time member of staff, and 2 members of staff who are returning from maternity leave. I have spent a lot of time with them in a support role.

The 2 returning members of staff have stated they think they have returned to the wrong school. I think that was a complement.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must admit I was getting worried you might have given up blogging.

Welcome back.

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Can you see how green I am with envy - what a setup. Can I come and see this? Sharon

islayian said...

Visitors are welcome..... we just need some notice to get the placed tidied........... that maybe my home

Mrs Tonner-Saunders said...

Is that an offer? Sharon

Anonymous said...

Can you please, please, please post some pics/info when the kids get the kit? Pretty please :-D

islayian said...

Anyone can (especially you Sharon) come and visit. And its a wonderful journey.
2.5 hrs drive from Glasgow then 2 hrs on the ferry or 25 mins on the plane from Glasgow. Its very reasonable if our on a 6 figure salary.
I am not expecting a stampede but you can see a presentation by myself and my HT at sfl or a very quick 7 mins at the Teachmet07 fringe event