Wednesday 9 April 2008

Islay Open Day 2

Further to my earlier post about the possibility of an Open Day for Islay High.

We now have a date for this. It is Friday the 13th of June. I hope that it will  be lucky for all of us.

As I said in the previous post this is aimed at the the local community (mainly the Parents and Businesses) but this does not mean its exclusively for them and I would encourage as many 'mainlanders' to make the journey to come and see what we are doing.

For those who maybe interested Islay Rugby Club will be holding the annual beach rugby competition  on Saturday the 14th. Official Website for the Beach rugby is at http://islaybeachrugby.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds great Ian! We'll be there. I will be heading to the Melrose 7s on Saturday so we can catch up then.

I think I have your mobile number still.

Tess

Anonymous said...

I'd love able to make it, but it'll depend on getting a day off, I'll have to get back to you.

Are you and Tess both going to the 7s in Melrose? I'll be there too, a lightweight addition to my rugby-player brother's stag weekend.